Happy Thursday! Today is all about the Mixed Media Monthly Mid Month Inspiration post on the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog. Wow!! That’s a mouthful, isn’t it?
Normally we are a one post per month challenge. Or usually so. However, this month, due to the generosity of Canvas Corp Brands, we are also doing a Mid Month Inspiration. Lots of ways to get YOU excited about our Rustic Challenge.
For this card I used a collection of Canvas Corp Brands paper that utilizes a beer theme on a muted background. I also used a recipe card. Downloading a free PDF for a beer mug to make the shaker was the most difficult part of the card. For the actual shaker portion of the card Keepsake Envelopes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® came to the rescue! It’s filled with a variety of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
Don’t forget that this is still just the middle of the month for this challenge! So you still have plenty of time to enter.
Here are the rules to follow. Make sure to read them. ;)
Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member’s blogs. (If you’re here? That’s a start!)
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
You have until 11:55 pm EST on September 30th to enter!
Don’t forget to link up your creation on the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog. I can’t wait to see what you create!