And, once again, we’re being sponsored by IndigoBlu. This challenge runs from Dec. 1 through Dec. 31
Silver and Gold is so perfect for this challenge and this month as it will really let your creativity fly. So many wonderful ways to use this prompt. I was able to use one of the IndigoBlu Stamps (Madonna and Child) and the MegaFlake in Winter Dawn (part of the starter kit). I also did a watercolor background and a side panel using a stencil and some Gold TextureLuxe™.
I colored the image in very lightly using ArtGrip® Aquarelle Watercolor pencils.
I think that the December MMMC – Silver and Gold will be a very popular challenge and I hope that you all can join in. Here are the rules listed below:
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member’s blogs.
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!